At Gill Orthodontics, our orthodontic team specializes in the gentle and comfortable delivery of treatment which avoids headgear and whenever possible, the extraction of permanent teeth.
- We are proud to offer the latest in leading edge orthodontic treatment, including Damon Braces, an innovative clinical technology that makes orthodontic treatment more efficient and comfortable than ever before. Click Here to learn more.
- Our Goal is to make orthodontic treatment affordable for everyone! We offer non-interest payment options to accommodate your needs as well as family discounts. We also accept direct payment from most insurance carriers to reduce monthly payments. All options will be explained in detail at your complimentary consultation.
- We understand that your time is as valuable and make every effort to stay on time so you can too. For families with busy lifestyles, we offer early morning appointments and House Calls, a sophisticated computer software program that calls the evening before to remind our patients of their appointments. You also have the option of receiving text or email reminders.
- As a convenience to our patients, you can check your appointments and account balances online on this website. Feel free to take a few moments to familiarize yourself with this service HERE.
- Infection control and sterilization are of utmost importance at Gill Orthodontics! Our office provides the highest level of safety and comfort by meeting or exceeding national health standards and all sterilization recommendations of the CDC, ADA, AAO, and OSHA.
- To enhance your orthodontic experience, you will receive an update on treatment progress and an explanation of procedures performed at each visit, usually by a member of our clinical team. Dr. Gill is available to answer any questions you may have at any time during the treatment process.
Lythos™ Digital Impression System: A Faster Path to Precise Results
To ensure your treatment experience is as comfortable and effective as possible, we are always looking for ways to improve our practice with the latest in digital treatment technologies. For that reason, we’ve invested in a new Lythos Digital Impression System in our office. The state-of-the-art intraoral scanner allows us to capture a digital, mess-free and 3D movie of your teeth and smile—without uncomfortable goop. With a disposable tip and small, gentle wand, you can trust that your treatment scan will be as comfortable, clean and fast as possible. Additionally, with the resulting precise digital file, our team has the most accurate data to create a smile treatment plan customized just for you!
We sincerely appreciate the trust you have placed in our office. We welcome the opportunity to further educate you on the benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile and do our best to deliver an outstanding orthodontic experience.